Google

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

- WARNING TO ALL WOMEN!!!

********************************
A WARNING TO ALL WOMEN!!!
THIS COULD HAPPEN TO YOU....... OR YOUR MOTHER OR YOUR SISTER .

The strangest thing happened to me at lunch today.

I was sitting at a local outdoor cafe having lunch by myself and two men came and sat down at my table..... I gave them the death look, but they just casually stayed at my table and wouldn't leave me alone.

I shined up my ring on my married finger, then placed my hand on the table and I hinted to them that I was married and that I was not at all interested in them.

Luckily for me they got the hint and left, but thankfully the whole thing was captured on the Cafe's camera. I'm sending you this picture as a warning... just in case they try and pick you up too.

Honestly, some men think they are God's gift !
*
*
Scroll down
*
*
*
Scroll Below the Picture
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

*

*

Then I fell out of bed and... WOKE UP !!!!!!

(It seemed SOooo REAL !)

No comments: