Google

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

- "DOGS Welcome"

*****************************
"Dogs Welcome"

A man wrote a letter to a small hotel in a Midwest town he planned to visit on his vacation.
He wrote:
"I would very much like to bring my dog with me.
He is well-groomed and very well-behaved.
Would you be willing to permit me to keep him in my room with me at night?"
*
*
*
An immediate reply came from the hotel owner, who wrote:
"I've been operating this hotel for many years.
In all that time, I've never had a dog steal towels, bedclothes, silverware or pictures off the walls.
I've never had to evict a dog in the middle of the night for being drunk and disorderly.
And I've never had a dog run out on a hotel bill.
Yes, in deed, your dog is welcome at my hotel.
*
*
And... if your dog will vouch for you... you're welcome to stay here, too."

No comments: