Google

Monday, January 2, 2012

2 January 2012 (continued): Sex Survey & Black Eyes

Sex Survey

In a recent sex survey, it was revealed that 72% of women would give up sex for the rest of their lives for $1,000,000.

In a related follow-on survey, it was revealed that 99% of husbands found it cost far less than $1,000,000 for their wives to give up sex for life - just buying a cheap wedding ring from Wal-Mart did the trick!


*******

Two Black Eyes

A man came home from work sporting two black eyes.

"What happened to you?" asked his wife.


"I'll never understand women," he replied.

"I was riding up in an escalator behind this pretty young girl, and I noticed that her skirt was stuck in the crack of her butt.

So I pulled it out for her, and she turned around and punched me in the eye!"


"I can certainly understand that," said the wife,

"But how did you get the second black eye?"


"Well, I then figured she must like it that way," said the husband,

"So I pushed it back in."

No comments: